June 21, 2007

10 days and counting!!

It's hard to believe that the new Rotary year is almost here. It's time for all incoming Presidents to put the finishing touches on their club goals and objectives for the new year if you haven't already. Many clubs are set for their annual installation dinners or cookouts depending on how they choose the honor the new leadership for 2007/08.

It's hard to believe that this is my final year as Assistant Governor for our district. I can't even tell you where the last two years have gone. I've met so many wonderful Rotarians across the district and from around the world. My only question is how do I follow up this role to continue support of the district.

Contratulations to all the new leaders and best of luck to Greg Roche on his year as District Governor. I know that this is going to be a fantastic year for all clubs in 7910!!

No comments: